jueves, 13 de agosto de 2009

Reasons


Give me reasons to cry aloud
or to pray in silence.
Any of them could be my dark salvation.

Give me some chances to walk far away from you
or to sink in the sand,
for both are correct answers.

Give me reasons to believe
or to destroy,
for both are part of my beliefs.

Give me reasons to lay in my darkness
or to lie within it;
all of them are my pagan rituals.

Give me reasons to feed my explosions
or to explode with them;
for they just might paint my colorless sky,
my wind and time.

Give me reasons to be alone
or to be my companion:
It doesn't matter,
for my fate is always loneliness.

Give me reasons to kick
or to accuse my world;
It doesn't matter,
for it is bitter and sour and empty.

Give me reasons to see
or to live a life:
For I have always beheld the void.

No hay comentarios.: